Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Learning Journey

I've just finished taking a course called Integrating Technology into Curriculum and I learned about some fantastic tools that can be used to enhance learning and your success in the classroom. We've been exploring Web 2.0 which is this concept on the web now that anyone can contribute their thoughts or ideas on a subject and post these to the web. The web is allowing us to communicate with people across the world and we are all learning from each other. It's a pretty exciting concept and I really enjoyed getting involved in it. So I'm choosing to post the tools that I've been introduced to and in some cases I even have examples. Check them out and you might find your own interest growing!

2 comments:

  1. Michelle, What a pretty blog! I love this look! Also cute baby! You did a great job reviewing and explaining the different tools we covered. Well done, you learned a ton! Keep up the exploration! Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle,

    I love the look of your blog. I thought you did an excellent job on explaining everything that we learned in this class.

    ReplyDelete